Brands know the importance of having a personal connection with customers. No matter the quality of the services and products you sell, sometimes your customers need a little more. This is precisely where the concept of corporate gifting comes handy. Giveaways and gifts are mostly given to customers, peers, industry experts, employees and patrons, with an intention of promoting an objective. The goals of marketing can be very unique and different, starting from industry events to launching new services and products, and the gifts are usually decided after considering these objectives. If you are in charge of selecting giveaways for your company, here are the five things that matter in choosing gifts.
- First and foremost, check for the purpose of the event/promotion. Sometimes, promotional activities are limited to just gifting on holidays and special days, for which any kind of gift would suffice. On the other hand, if you are organizing an event or trade exhibition, it makes sense to consider the involvement of various parties, based on which you can decide on options.
- It is a good idea to decide between quality and quantity. Some events require a bulk amount of gifts and novelties, while for others; you would have a limited range of customers or employees. As a brand, you have to take a stand and decide on the upper limit of marketing budget, so as to allocate a certain price on each gift. Make sure that you do not buy extremely expensive products that would limit the order quantity.
- If you are wondering how to stand out from the crowd, it is a good idea to look for sellers and manufacturers with a wide range of products. Today, customers are interested in getting gifts that have value and utility at the same time. In case you aren’t pleased with pens and leather products, you can try eco-friendly and green gifts that have a long lasting impression. Make sure to experiment with as many as options as possible, as clients and patrons like variety.
- Presentation is also one of the many factors of corporate gifting. Brands most print a lot of things on their corporate gifts, which can be annoying to many. Try and talk to the designer on limiting the printed elements on gifts. Instead, the focus should be on using brand name, brand logo, and if the design permits, the tagline of the company. Try to make the products useful and valuable to the customer, without pushing too hard.
- Finally, don’t miss on learning new things. Corporate gifting can be extremely innovative and unique, and if you don’t have the right ideas, don’t hesitate to follow your competitors. Also, there are many services that can help you in choosing corporate gifts. Just talk to the right manufacturer, and they can sort the options based on the quantity and budget. The newer products you present, the better is the impact on the customers.
Check online to find a few vendors for corporate gifts!