Facility managers have enough reasons to pay attention to cleanup and maintenance of business premises. Eventually, as the owner/manager, you are responsible for offering a clean indoor environment to your employees and workers, and for that, the right idea would be London’s ultimate cleaning specialists to hire. In this post, we talk of some of the aspects you can expect from a professional commercial cleaning service.
- An estimate for the job. Maintenance of big offices will require a considerable monthly budget, and therefore, estimates are usually offered in advance. As a prospective client, you have to understand that the price isn’t the only factor to choose a commercial cleaning service. There are companies that offer so-called cheap prices, only to do substandard jobs.
- Enough experience in the industry. How long the company has been in business? What are their areas of expertise? Do they work with clients with similar requirements as yours? Will they offer references on request? These are very basic questions that you need to ask, given that you wouldn’t be replacing the service anytime soon, provided everything goes right.
- A clear contract. Typically, commercial cleaning services offer everything that’s required for the job. From providing basic cleaning supplies to bringing in their own cleaning equipment and tools, they will cover everything for the price. However, if you need specific services or have more detailed requirements, they should be able to offer a clear contract with the list of inclusions and exclusions.
- A trained team. Professional cleaners are not only trained for the job, but they are also insured and experienced. Insurance is an aspect you cannot afford to ignore, given that any mishap or accident may become your implied liability. Check if the concerned commercial cleaning service has an in-house training program.
- Focus on eco-friendly products. Businesses have a role to play as far as protecting the environment is concerned. Make sure that you select a service that uses only eco-friendly products, and if possible, check the brands and labels. You need to also check if the company uses safe cleaning methods that don’t pose any harm to people, pets around.
If you haven’t hired a commercial cleaning company in the past, it is time to evaluate a few profiles. Be specific with your requirements and ensure that the estimate covers all possible expenses. Not to forget, find more about their current clients and call up a few references.